Here are some commonly used online resources that we thought you might find handy. Please feel free to use the “comment” feature below to suggest others!
Please note: links will open up in a new browser window.
- Canadian Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists (CASLPA)
- College of Audiologists and Speech-Language Pathologists of Ontario (CASLPO)
- Ontario Association of Speech-Language Pathologists and Audiologists
- American Speech-Language-Hearing Association (ASHA)
Heart & Stroke Related:
Stroke Specific Organizations:
Research & Best Practices:
- Evidence Based Review of Stroke Rehabilitation
- Canadian Best Practice Recommendations for Stroke Care